7.11.2011

Our Blog!

So we decided to start a blog! With so many friends and family all over the place we thought we would start sharing stories and photos online.  Clay will also probably be blogging about some of his races.

Last Thursday, Clay, myself and his mom Sharon went to Blueberry Hill, a u-pick blueberry farm just a few minutes south of Beckley.  Clay and I together picked close to 10 lbs of blueberries and at a cost of $1.89/pound we hope to go back and get enough to stock up the freezer. I have also been picking wineberries down along the river (The New River is just a short drive from the house!) and today while Clay was at work he picked blackberries and I am just about to pull some blackberry bread pudding out of the oven!

I haven't downloaded the pictures from my camera from our blueberry excursion yet so I thought I would put up a picture of Clay's race he ran several weeks ago.  The race was the Highland Sky 40 miler located in Canaan Valley, WV.  It was his farthest race he has ever ran and his brother Jonathan came down from New York and ran with him.  Here is a picture from that weekend.  His dad is also in the picture.




That's all for now but we promise to update regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment